10 April 2009

Thank You

10 Apr 09



Song for this post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFWeQuCeT7Q



"The unexamined LIFE is not worth living". - Socrates

I am ever so sad to see this end. I have enjoyed writing this blog although sometime a tedious task - the reflection was very cathartic and I am so happy many of you found it enjoyable and excited to read.



Thanks to all who helped me along this journey. Those who donated, helped with my home and cats, gave advise, supported the blog and read, listened and cared. It means so much to me to know that I have great friends and family and so much support! I hope in my journey you learned something about yourself as well.



All I can say is Thank you! Enkosi! Cheers! Danke! And I hope to see you all sometime soon. We can chat over a beer which I am dying to have right now!

1 comment:

  1. Thank YOU for sharing your journey... so fun to follow along! Welcome home and much thanks for safe travels! You're awesome Tif!

    ReplyDelete