03 April 2009

Another lesson learned

31 Mar 09

Song for this post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVNK_VDQY8I

Another lesson learned.. I was in Paarl waiting for one of the attendants to take my photo outside of the restaurant. IT took a few takes for the wild wind was whipping my wild hair that day. With over 20 mile per hour winds, I was not having a very nice hair day and was complaining about the craziness in the photos. The parking attendant then put me right back to a sane place by saying "it looks fine - lovely in fact. I know many woman who would kill to have all that hair." IT really made me think. Just goes to show that in the scheme of things.. a bad hair day should be the least of your worries and there is someone out there that would probably like what you have. So Ladies.. let the locks down. Go free and don't let a not so great hair day ruin the rest of of a really great day. Both you and the day are filled with beauty!


(disclaimer!!! .. this does not mean i won't be using a flat iron when i get home.. but just mean.. i won't be so obsessive. )

No comments:

Post a Comment